Monday, February 27, 2012

A Second Trip To San Francisco

M.: You went to San Francisco a second time?

J.: The AGT people said I was supposed to get an E-Mail before midnight that same day I auditioned. When I didn't get it, I thought maybe I made a mistake, or something. It was driving me absolutely mental, so I had to go back there, if only for my peace of mind. I had learned that Howard Stern was supposed to be there on Saturday, which is why I HAD to go down on that day, since I knew the producers would be there. I have to admit you were right; it was a misunderstanding. I talked to a producer, and she apologized, and said no one got such an E-Mail: that's for next month. But at least I can move on, knowing what I know now: Like you were saying, the philosophy is: "don't call us; we'll call you."

M.: Did you at least see Howard Stern?

J.: Naw. By the time I got it all straightened out, I was tired and had no interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment