Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Groggy From Last Night's Domestic Dispute Next Door

E.: MMMMMAAAAAAARRRRRRRCCCCC! Are you asleep? MMMMMAAAAAAARRRRRRRCCCCC! Are you asleep?

M.: Not anymore.

E.: The woman next door was screaming. Did you hear her?

M.: I know. I guess they were fighting again over there. She was screaming outside too. Very theatrical, and for no obvious reason. It's like she was deliberately trying to wake up all the neighbors.

E.: I heard another woman I think too. She was saying something about "f'n bitch", or something. Or maybe it was the same woman. I don't know.

M.: I had trouble falling back asleep too. I heard strange noises downstairs all night long.

E.: They had four cops over there too. Did you know that? It was a mess! It makes me nervous. They keep fighting over there. And they have the 2-year-old too. MMMMMAAAAAAARRRRRRRCCCCC! Are you awake? MMMMMAAAAAAARRRRRRRCCCCC!

No comments:

Post a Comment