Friday, May 18, 2012

Carousel

J.: Let me show you what I have in the van! Look at this! Isn't it beautiful? It's a ten-inch diameter carousel, featuring four hand-painted porcelain horses! I bought it from *some guy* for $25.00, but I'm thinking it's got to be worth a thousand bucks, or even more!

M.: Yes, it's pretty.

J.: See the four horses? This red-white-and-blue horse here: those are the colors of the 'Hell's Angels'. The horse following it; the one that's replacing the 'Hell's Angel's': that's the 'Vagos'. That's me! And this other horse here; that's the 'Misfits'. This fourth horse here - the white one - that's the Creator, who will come and replace all of us when we soldiers are done.

M.: Hmmm! Let's put it in the basement, where it will be safer than rattling around in a van.

(Note: checking on the Internet, I'm thinking maybe around $120.00 value....)

No comments:

Post a Comment