Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Rigors Of Auditioning For "The Price Is Right"

J.: Oh, it was an awful experience. AMTRAK made us get off the train and get on buses for the journey up - what do they call it? - The Grapevine? Then the Hollywood folks were so, so cold. Normally they audition lots of people at a time, but there were only five of us. Still, they didn't have any time for us. I didn't get to ask any of the questions I had. Just, "we'll get back to you." Then, the trip back was awful. It was delayed several hours. Why does AMTRAK's equipment keep breaking down? I didn't know whether I had to take a train, or a bus. I was standing on one side of the street, and the people said I had to be on the other side of the street. And it was a creepy neighborhood too, as the sun went down. Why don't AMTRAK tickets say on them whether they are for a bus, or for a train? I asked a conductor, and all he said was that you have to research your trip before you travel. WTF? Why don't AMTRAK tickets say on them whether they are for a bus, or for a train? Why? I'm getting too old for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment