Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Gangnam Style



Gabe writes:
This is for you, Marc.
I reply:
Smooth, subtle - almost too subtle - but yes, I agree, it's for me!
Gabe replies:
Yes, subtle. Like a fine, elegant wine: Gangnam Style.
I reply:
Like the aroma of a fine Cuban cigar. Like the essence of rosewater, or the dark richness of mahogany. Yes, Gangnam Style.
Gabe replies:
Now I know of what it reminds me:
Love, soft as an easy chair
Love, fresh as the morning air
One love that is shared by two
I have found with you
Like a rose under the April snow
I was always certain love would grow
Love, ageless and evergreen
Seldom seen by two
You and I will make each night the first Everyday a beginning

Spirits rise and their dance is unrehearsed They warm and excite us 'Cause we have the brightest love Two lights that shine as one Morning glory and The midnight sun

Time, we've learned to sail above
Time, won't change the meaning of one love

Ageless and ever evergreen...

Yes, soft, soft as an easy chair.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment