Friday, October 05, 2012

Southwestern Hiatus

Blogging will be sporadic for the next week: I'll be wandering the Southwestern skies!

First, I’m heading to my hometown of Albuquerque to visit the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, meet with relatives and friends (one of whom is flying in from Vegas for the weekend), and also take as many “Breaking Bad” location photos as I possibly can. Since I started my reference blog posts on this subject, a BrBa Location Facebook Group has evolved, and I’d like to meet this crowd:

Then, I’ve been informed by Linda Walker, head of Tucson Regional Ballet, that they are opening a Historical Museum at the end of this month, and since I attended in the early days (the mid-80’s), I get a preview! So, I’ll swing through Tucson next weekend.

Then off to Phoenix, to visit Deborah McMillion-Nering and also attend something called the Freak Music Festival.

So, it doesn’t look like a real restful holiday, but rather jam-packed with activities!

It's starting off, predictably enough, kind of strange. I got the good fare, but the flight is at 6:00 a.m. Crikey! By the time I reach ABQ, I'll be a mess! But at least I'll be a mess there instead of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment