Monday, November 12, 2012

Obama Games Proposal

A serviceable idea?:
I propose you give the people the Obama Games: a Hunger Games themed event that would satisfy our need for nationwide entertainment while at the same time righting some pretty serious wrongs. We need this so bad, Mr. President. There’s no more election to watch. “Breaking Bad,” “Game of Thrones” and “Mad Men” are on break. C’mon, we’re dying out here. I know what you’re thinking: You are against state-sponsored killing except when it’s unmanned from above. I get it. That’s why I’m proposing that the Obama Games participants deserve death for the most part like the people on your list.
I like the idea, except that I like the idea of the participants suffering more. There is no pain like the shock of losing power. It's even better than chasing these folks down the freeway and running them over. So, regrettably, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment