Thursday, December 13, 2012

Made The Popular Answers Page This Week At B3ta!

Made the "best" answers page at the British humor Web Site this week! I submitted three answers this week, but only one of them made it to the "popular" answers page.

I made "best" page last month too, with my story about Mt. Hood. I must be on a roll!

Here is this week's question:
Made me laugh
Rob asks: Has anything happened recently that's made you laugh? Share your stories with us - we need the joy.
My response was:
Break time at the Haunted House
I was one of several dancing zombies at a theater remodeled as a Haunted House this last Halloween. The episodic, vigorous hunt for brains was hard work, of course, and we were resting between waves of visitors. One of the Haunted House guides was a teenage girl dressed as a cat - cat whiskers, cat ears, cat tail. She sprawled face down on the stage. A teenage boy reached over and playfully lifted up her little cat tail. "Stop!" she shouted. "You've got to buy me dinner first!"

No comments:

Post a Comment