Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Nine-To-Five - Runaway Stage Productions

9-to-5 Bio Board.




Experimenting with the iPhone 5 camera. Not very good under these lighting conditions, I'm afraid, but I had misplaced my regular camera.

On a rainy Saturday night, it was time to visit RSP, and see "9-to-5".

Excellent show - almost cartoonish, in a good sense. For being such a 'bad' boss, Tev Ditter was very likeable as Franklin Hart, Jr. The central trio - Andrea St. Clair, Ruth Philips, and Cassie March - were very good (Andrea, in particular, seemed to be "on").

I particularly liked how Celia Green has finally come into her own, playing the character Roz. Excellent in 'Heart to Hart'!

After the show in front of the 24th Street Theater.

(I took a bad picture of Scott Griffith, but today I will spare the Internet from that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment