Tuesday, February 19, 2013

ABQ Is A Small World!

From Marq- Ed Smith -Candelaria at UBFFT:
wow this is getting weird with all the WTF stuff going on. So today I (ed) am training a couple of new people at my office. One of the women there said "I heard your a BrBa fan" (obviously its a known fact among....EVERYONE there); I said yes I am and I told her about our FB page and what the tour is about etc etc. well she said "I have a brother who loves BrBa too he has a blog and lives in California"...again before she could comment further I asked "Marc Valdez? and she was like "yeah do you know him?" with her eyes wide open lol. I said "yes hes the go to guy we use for our tours with his awesome blogroll". so again I say it like I mean it....we brba fans are always ready with the facts. and as a plus i am going to be working with Marc's sister. how cool is that?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:48 PM

    Hey brother...how cool is that?! I look forward to working with Ed. Mikki-Mikki

    ReplyDelete