Friday, June 14, 2013

E.'s Tahoe Vacation

M.: Oh, you scared me!

E.: You scared me!

M.: I didn't realize you were back. How was Tahoe?

E.: It was terrible. We lost so much money! So much money! Both of us!

M.: Not so good, huh?

E.: And nobody is there! The hotels are so empty! MMMMAAAAAAARRRRRRRCCCCC! They will have to close those places down because no one is going there anymore! I see it happening soon. Everyone goes to Red Hawk and Thunder Valley and those places now!

M.: But the weather is so nice these days! You would think everyone would want to go to Tahoe!

E.: It doesn't matter. And I was so nervous! MMMMAAAAAAARRRRRRRCCCCC! The roads are so scary! And C. doesn't notice that the lanes merge! MMMMAAAAAAARRRRRRRCCCCC!

M.: Yes, the mountain roads twist and turn!

E.: Look, here are some pictures of the Chapel where we are going to get married next summer. It's a real spooky place!

M.: Looks nice!

E.: But don't worry. Even if I get married, nothing will change. I'll still be here. Even if C. gets jealous, nothing will ever change. I wouldn't do that to my Baby Brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment