Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hip Hop Workshop

This afternoon was Krystle's Hip Hop Workshop. To my surprise, the number of folks in the workshop were rather small - maybe 10 - which just means we are an elite crowd, I guess. We did glides and waves and Nina and I coached each other. It was fun!

(This last week, Pepper has been coming in and quietly observing classes. That's a big step in his recovery!)

Dropped by Sacramento Pride after the workshop, but they had almost completely wrapped up by 5:30 p.m., so I didn't see anyone.

Mowed the lawn.

Today, my digestion is totally jacked after eating last night a hot dog, popcorn, a cookie, a large diet soda, and a personal pizza. I felt dreadful the entire day!

So, I came into work to do some actual, real-live work. May as well boost my hours! Update the blog, etc. Haven't eaten almost anything all day. Afraid to try, actually. But I've been porking out the last month - I'm up to 183 pounds now, an all-time record - so I can afford a day to kind of ease back on the calories.

I just wish I could sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment