Thursday, May 29, 2014

Marilyn Manson To Be On "Sons of Anarchy"

Remembering how much the Right used to tar Marilyn Manson (as documented by Michael Moore in "Bowling for Columbine") I find this really surprising. I don't watch SOA, but hear good things about it, and something like this might make me watch:
Marilyn Manson will have a recurring role on the upcoming season of FX's hit biker drama, Sons of Anarchy, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The musician will portray a fittingly outrageous character: Ron Tully, a white supremacist who uses his reputation as a prison big shot to help Jax (Charlie Hunnam) expand his power base.

"Sons has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father's," Manson said in a statement. "So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of SOA is about that relationship. So, now all I need is a motorcycle."

No comments:

Post a Comment