Sunday, October 25, 2015

Emerald The Dog

Sam said, "Do you see that stray dog?" I said, "No, I've been painting at close quarters and I have my reading glasses on." Sam said, "Well, anyway, there's a loose dog over there."

Peering through my glasses, I realized Sam was right. There was a loose dog across the street. The dog was heading west on Second Avenue. I stopped her before she reached 21st Street.

And so, for a time, I had two dogs. Two barbarian dogs. She drank from the toilet bowl after I peed in it. And she didn't get along with Bella that well either. She went inside, ran all over, and walked all over the sofa to spite Bella. The dogs were too jealous of each other.

But precious and cute too!

Eventually the masters located my notice on "Next Door - Curtis Park" and took her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment