Wednesday, August 16, 2017

So Much Winning

A friend's Facebook post:
My Sad but True story. So today I was at a four way stop sign intersection waiting to turn left. When it was my turn I proceeded into the intersection and saw a last-minute pedestrian starting to walk across the street in front of my car. I simply slowed down and raised my hand and politely said "Sorry." I then waited for her to safely get to the curb. She scowled at me and angrily remarked "Oh ok Sic Heil." At first I was dumbfounded by the comment. But then I realized she literally thought that I was giving her the Arian Nation Nazi salute. I cannot believe how a friendly wave to a pedestrian turned into something racist. If you need me I'll be inside my house with my shades drawn listening to a.m. radio waiting for the other shoe to drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment